Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Fred Was Afraid Reviews

Here are some recent reviews of Fred Was Afraid, straight from Amazon.com


Beautifully illustrated
Enjoyed reading this book. The pictures are so vibrant and fun to look at. The message of battling fear is great for the kids and moms too! =)

Perfect for little ones dealing with fear
The illustrations are great.This is a well written story that will help your younger child overcome fear. It's a great book for Christian parents.

Very Helpful
Being afraid is a very common thing for kids, and my 8 year old often has fears just like Fred in this book! We all (4y, 8y and me) really liked this book. Fred was easy for children to identify themselves with, and while we were reading it I could see my son begin to relax when Fred's fears weren't always realized. The other nice thing is many books that deal with fear only tackle bedtime fears, this book not only covers other fears that the kids have during the day, but it gives the reader a clear and great way to battle those fears. One that even I need to be reminded of, DAILY. The illustrations were colorful and not to busy, calming even. Our favorite was the illustration on the very last page. I don't want to give it away, but we thought it was very cute, my 4 year old wanted to see it over and over. We will definitely be reading this often. Really good for gifts too.

No comments: